Runescape

Hey ! Have you ever played runescape , i mean back in the old times when there were no trade limit and we had Wilderness.

Well , did you quited runescape beacuse they took wildy off , took trade limit off ? Yeah , it ruined the game.

But wait , there's a chance to get it back !

http://www.runescape.com/wilderness

And give you're vote NOW!

More info : http://services.runescape.com/m=news...ree-trade-vote

I'd vote no.
If I could.

No offense, I'd say this game is fun when I was 8 - 10 but it does get boring and many people quit for different kinds of reasons, but this game is outdated even if the wildy and trade limit off noone will get back and play it.

Game was good four years ago, like most games that get increased population they sold out their players.

i voted about 108 times with all the inactive friends on my fl, thx for the info

Heh there votes thing is fucked up. You can type anyone's username in and it will count the vote.

I never liked Runescape never will :S

I used to play runescape, when the pures where the future, the wildy was refered to as the wild west, and when my brother sold an unholy symbol for 75k to a noob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X35B
View Post
I used to play runescape, when the pures where the future, the wildy was refered to as the wild west, and when my brother sold an unholy symbol for 75k to a noob.
You're 10, you should still be playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
View Post
No offense, I'd say this game is fun when I was 8 - 10 but it does get boring and many people quit for different kinds of reasons, but this game is outdated even if the wildy and trade limit off noone will get back and play it.
Same, played it AGES ago, it was boring and then i got hacked so i quited.
Last time i played was around end-2006/begin-2007, i think.

It was fun, for some time, but when i finished all questions (or something) and got like level 82 i got bored..
EDIT: Took a look at the site and... woow it have been changed, don't like it anymore
Also can't login anymore, forgot username & password & email.