[FilterScript] Neon script with neon garage with objects (for sa-mp 0.3c only!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCaN
View Post
you must the neon lights Customize for all Veh's not for 1 Veh, for all VEhs.

but otherwise nice script (:

10/10
uh no for 1, the one your in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple X
View Post
It doesnt work for me...
try removing objects or put them into your streamer.. had this bug with 1 gm too, it showed dialog but it didnt apply neon and it was cuz of objects. also makesure your on 0.3c

cool :O

wont work for me, i go to /neonshop and it dosent appear

oh, cool, I add to my script. Thx dude

Nice script!

See one bug, when attached Neon, car sometimes becomes immortal. Help only out of car and sit back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy2012
Посмотреть сообщение
wont work for me, i go to /neonshop and it dosent appear
Did you add the name of the filterscript to the server.cfg file?

Damn Awesome !
It's sad that we can't use it anymore -.-

anyone using this script on their server, just have your clients download a copy of the r1 samp.img and samp.ide files to put into their r2 installation folder. it'll give you back the objects.. you can use my server's file if you want

http://www.ascendence.net/SAMP.rar

Idk it's bug ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by [M.A]Angel[M.A]
Посмотреть сообщение
Idk it's bug ??
See the topic about R2 on the news forum.

Nice job...

Won't work for me.

nice i have added to my server to and set your name in the Credits but i like to ad more but have you a post somwhere for set the good coordinates? for the neon lamps and what i can use for add ?

The put the models back the this are not working ? Please tell me why ..i was waiting so much for that and now ? surprise (

I do not work. Here only the Elegy? Because I tried the bullet and Inferno, but nothing. Please help.

not working for me.

Thanks

Seems like there are few bugs in your script.
1- You can't put a "OnGameModeInt" in a filterscript the objects and other things you put in it wont apear.
2- Why did you put "#pragma tabsize 0" and "#define COLOR_YELLOW 0xFFFF00AA" in OnGameModeInt wont this make errors in your fs?
2- There is a bug with the blue neon light witch I didn't check why it is happening it could be just me. (Edit: nvm there is a bug with elegy it was just me)

Otherwise nice script I will use it