Problem with GameText

Hi,i maked this small GameText when a player connect:

Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Welcome! ~n~~n~~r~Hey there! ~n~~w~Save your account stats by using ~y~/register ~n~~n~~g~Check /rules ~n~~g~And /commands~n~~g~For more info type /help ~n~~b~If you want to see credits,use ~n~~r~/credits", 10000, 3);
But the GameText doesnt show.

What i've done wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,i maked this small GameText when a player connect:

Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Welcome! ~n~~n~~r~Hey there! ~n~~w~Save your account stats by using ~y~/register ~n~~n~~g~Check /rules ~n~~g~And /commands~n~~g~For more info type /help ~n~~b~If you want to see credits,use ~n~~r~/credits", 10000, 3);
But the GameText doesnt show.

What i've done wrong?
Maybe text is too long? :O

Umh,there is a way which i can split in 2 gametext and showing 1 under the 2nd?I mean:

GAMETEXT 1

GAMETEXT 2

pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~Hi\n~b~Blue",5000,5);
Idk if would work, cuz never used the "\n" with gametext

pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Welcome! [COLOR="Red"]~n~~n~~r~[/COLOR]Hey there! ~n~~w~Save your account stats by using ~y~/register ~n~~n~~g~Check /rules ~n~~g~And /commands~n~~g~For more info type /help ~n~~b~If you want to see credits,use ~n~~r~/credits", 10000, 3);
what is that there for?
maybe
pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~Welcome! ~n~~r~Hey there! ~n~~w~Save your account stats by using ~y~/register ~n~~g~Check /rules ~n~~g~And /commands~n~~g~For more info type /help ~n~~b~If you want to see credits,use ~n~~r~/credits", 10000, 3);
why is ~n~ there twice?

The text is too long I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delux13
Посмотреть сообщение
The text is too long I guess.
Yes, it exceeds the limit. Just saw.

If this does not fix your problem, then you might like to try moving the GameTextForPlayer into the OnPlayerSpawn callback. If you do this you will probably have to set a variable in OnPlayerConnect so the message doesn't repeat later if / when the player respawns.

I vaguely remember having a similar issue with gametext being cleared when a player spawns.