[SERVERFFS] not locating files!

[19:06:04] lder 'LuxAdmin' not localized!
[19:06:04] idden Weapons File NOT Loaded!

So it works locally not here, it can't locate "LuxAdmin" although I have it in scriptfiles.. therefore making my game unplayable, please give me an
answer that'l help me run my server rather than blaming it on the script!

It can't locate the file even though it's uploaded check it yourself! It doesn't load the "LuxAdmin" folder so it can't get to it

if(dini_Exists("LuxAdmin/Config/ForbiddenWeapons.cfg"))
{
new File:f=fopen("LuxAdmin/Config/ForbiddenWeapons.cfg", io_read),c,string[32];
while(fread(f,string,sizeof(string)) && c

&& yes I contacted ticket but I feel here is faster, this is urgent :/ (THIS IS SERVERFFS TICKET ID DID)

Its not the server of course its the script.

If it were to be the script then why would it work locally?

You might want to check the filterscript, and see if the file directory corresponds to the location that you are using for the hosting server. Sometimes what happens when the filterscript can't find that directory, it won't load at all.

&&EDIT: Did you try creating the folders manually?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiitch
Посмотреть сообщение
You might want to check the filterscript, and see if the file directory corresponds to the location that you are using for the hosting server. Sometimes what happens when the filterscript can't find that directory, it won't load at all.

&&EDIT: Did you try creating the folders manually?
Yes the folders are here I made them as they work normally in the game
but yes the locations are the same

This is the MAIN thing preventing my server from progressing, bump for help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the MAIN thing preventing my server from progressing, bump for help!
Ask your Indian host provider why. lol

You chose serverffs make a ticket and ask em

The server you claim it works fine on your "home server" or whatever. Is it windows? and if so are you using any plugins in the server.cfg? if so get those plugins on your serverFFS for linux .so

re-upload all files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
The server you claim it works fine on your "home server" or whatever. Is it windows? and if so are you using any plugins in the server.cfg? if so get those plugins on your serverFFS for linux .so
Yeah I got a plugin with .so so that's not the problem and my home server is windows, I'll check the "case sensitive" and come back if that fixed it or not.