[GameMode] EliteDrift [Small Drift GM] By Me.

cool gamemode

thanks

spawning cars seems to spawn them exactly where the player is, it should be either next to them or have them in the car allready
Also the /cc command seems to be broken
I will let you know if we find anything else

Damn, you released it? EDT is gone ? D=!! Anyways i'll download it, edit it and take the Credits :P. JK I'll keep ya name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab1911
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn, you released it? EDT is gone ? D=!! Anyways i'll download it, edit it and take the Credits :P. JK I'll keep ya name
its not edt gm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinull
Посмотреть сообщение
spawning cars seems to spawn them exactly where the player is, it should be either next to them or have them in the car allready
Also the /cc command seems to be broken
I will let you know if we find anything else
i alrdy know about /cc, it was fine but i forgot to add 1 thing back.. will be fixed in v3.

Also car spawner spawns it not too bad but i might fix it too..

i dont think there is anything more.. im sure

nice

thanks

your gm is awsome i wish i could get some help with the problem i have with the one i edited it is the b.e.g.gangwars i posted my errors if someone wants to help someone new to the community.
it would be very cool.

sorry for intrusion just need some help

no problem i pmed you..

v3 will be released in a week

some of the vehicle names in the spawner are wrong
when you teleport to /apsf it says welcome to /sfap
you could use a teleport to chilliad
rainbow car tends to not turn off when disabled

you should probably remove the train car from the spawn list as it glitches into the ground
things like tanks and atack helicopters might be a nuisance from greifers

Hey, thanks for reporting. I was about to release V2.5 so i fixed "apsf" thingy and for train can you tell me its exact name in the spawner and ill remove it in V3. Also rainbow was working fine maybe bug, but i will look to it and will see what to do with it for version 3.

V2.5 will be for download in 10 min, it has a lot new and it is better

Thanks for reporting

oh also, the /count command doesn't like to be run more than once or twice it says to wait before using every time after

you have to give it 10 seconds and then retry, it counts 10 seconds after /count is typed. That means u dont give it enough time or someone is spamming the command.

Update: /colors seems not to work, will be fixed in V3. Since i don't have time to re-fix this now.

right, i am talking 10 minutes later

2.5 is buggy as hell everyone got desynced
Also the mph and date/time seems useless

what u mean desynced? whats exactly wrong with it?

nice GameMode dude!