UM new help me

ok i have made a server its running from my pc i played too ip is 192.168.2:7777 192.168.1.2 this only works this aint my ip addres its the ip in Local area connection >properties >internet protocol(tcp/ip) i set 7777 port by > once i typed 192.1681.1 in the explorer (why 1 ? its the default gateway ip by this web opens) my net website opens i logined and then >advanced >NAT >then i set virtual circuit pvc to 7 and dvz enabled and >virtual server now > by this my server opens in my pc and when other peoples type the ip 192.168.12:7777 it come as server retriving info >why i didnt used port forward ?my modem name isnt in the list of it xD
and , my freind whom i dont talk now had made a server he didnt used port forward nd his server ip wasnt also like me 192 it was like of normal servers ip is how ?
and after my server gets ready , any one wana host it for me please >i will make ya rcon admin my server GM is a RP

Regards ,
Not ELITEGAMER
his little couzin (i DONT HAVE A ACCOUNT HERE NOR I WANT BCX MY COUZIN HAS AND HE ISNT TEACHING ME HOW TO MAKE SERVER + HE CANT , HE AINT LIVES AT THE CITY I DO )

www.portforward.com
@Router List.

my modem name isnt in the list
Its name is ZXDSL 831CII

Isnt there something called "Port forward" instead of virtual server?

I dont fully understand what you're saying, its very unclear

my router name isnt in the port forward software router list and the way i did is like port forward

****** "Port forward program" it'll port forward for you

worked?