[BUG] Helicopter Engine

When enabling an engine in a helicopter, and get out of it the engine will turn off automaticallly, while in normal vehicles don't turn off. I think the Helicopter's engine are bug, althout when you're still in vehicle it works perfectly but if you leave it on and you get out of the helicopter it will turn off by itself.

they work fine for me, i can re-enter any heli and the engine is still running, its some thing that you are doing

but do you use the manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
Посмотреть сообщение
When enabling an engine in a helicopter, and get out of it the engine will turn off automaticallly, while in normal vehicles don't turn off. I think the Helicopter's engine are bug, althout when you're still in vehicle it works perfectly but if you leave it on and you get out of the helicopter it will turn off by itself.
yes I notice this too. The helicopter ignore the VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON if you exit the Helicopter.

I thout so cause when i double checked the code, it worked fine and on the other hand if its from the code, then even the other vehicles would do the same.

ManualVehicleEngineAndLights() is set so the server controls the cars

and i use the code posted by kye
ie:
pawn Код:
GetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
server is rc4 and client is rc4-2-2, i did not notice this problem with heils in any of the new 3cR'n' candidates

This is not just for helicopters, this happens to airplanes with propellers as well. (and I guess any cars which have animated engine... - just a guess)

Every vehicle's engine and lights will stay on if you leave it after using ManualVehicleEngineAndLights().
This isn't a bug, this is just the way it works as Kye said when using this function you've to do everything manual.

wait do you mean the blades spin down ? >< lolz

It would be a cool add-on to keep the propellers running after you exit the plane / helicopter..