[BUG]Satchels

Well today i was on my server, got in a DM that uses explosives (Satchels) so i went up to a player stuck it on him and detonated it, no health loss, i asked him if the bomb went off and he replied no, its still attached to me, (i have a video but my internet sucks so i cant upload it) and then i asked a admin if he would let me test satchels on him, i tried it and still no health loss, it went off for me and not for him, so then i tried it on myself of course it killed me, yet people said they didnt know why it killed me, anyways, Thanks.

- [FF]Cody_Beer

It must be a new bug. AFAIK satchels never used to sync for players if they streamed out or players that stream in since it was planted. But they used to work for players who were streamed in the whole time.

Yeah, I have played in Apo TDM for awhile now. Even if someone is streamed there is a percentage that they won't be able to see it.

Is it packet lost?

They were synced properly for 0.2.5 which then became 0.3 but for some reason it was removed. I heard somebody say that it was because they would be abused a lot by cheaters, but if that is the case then the server owner could easilly disabled satchels using OnPlayerUpdate?

Are you sure it has been disabled intentionally?

Well they were a fully working feature for 0.2.5/0.3 but when it came to release they didn't. But like I said this bug must be new because AFAIK they still worked for players who were streamed in when it was planted and stayed streamed in when it was detonated. This bug isn't really important though because satchels were synced for streamed in players only anyway which made them pretty useless.

There can be a limit for planted satchels for every player: let's say - 25 or 50