[Small suggestion] Radio

Maybe syncing the radio songs and channels with all companions in car and only drive should be able to change station.... and maybe seat id 1.

But:
pawn Код:
SyncCarRadioWithPlayers();
SetVehicleSeatRangeCanChangeRadio(1);//Players in seat ID 0, 1 can change radio channel
Function names are just random to explain what I mean.

PS: I know it's features lock-down, but I'm still going to suggest this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyishere
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe syncing the radio songs and channels with all companions in car and only drive should be able to change station.... and maybe seat id 1.

But:
pawn Код:
SyncCarRadioWithPlayers();
SetVehicleSeatRangeCanChangeRadio(1);//Players in seat ID 0, 1 can change radio channel
Function names are just random to explain what I mean.

PS: I know it's features lock-down, but I'm still going to suggest this.
An alternative for syncing of radio stations/songs could be to use the audio plugin that's available; Tune it to a real world radio station for the players in the vehicle, and allow the driver to change the station. It's been done before

Not better only two function?
Код:
SetPlayerRadioStation(playerid, radiostationid);
GetPlayerRadioStation(playerid);
With this functions you can block radio or synchronize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKill
Посмотреть сообщение
or synchronize.
Not really. Example. Both radio's are on KDST. But by one player, the song "Toto - Hold the line" and by the other "Rod Stewart - Young Turks". Not synced... Only same radio stations.

in addition to Kwarde's post, most players don't have correct radio audio files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gangstas
Посмотреть сообщение
in addition to Kwarde's post, most players don't have correct radio audio files.
Why do we need to talk about the minority?

I don't thnk radio stuff is really needed, I personally am never listening to the default SA Radio.
I also think most of the people don't, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delux13
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't thnk radio stuff is really needed, I personally am never listening to the default SA Radio.
I also think most of the people don't, too.
Some do... and it would be really useful (rp) to sync radio channels&songs.

EDIT: Also ability to
pawn Код:
SetVehicleRadio(vehicleid,bool:status);
SetVehicleRadioChannel(vehicleid,channelid);
DisableVehicleRadios(bool:false); //this comes true/false in OnGameModeInit or any admin command
DisableVehicleRadio(vehicleid,bool:false); // self-explanatory
etc...

I just wanted to add that some in-game radio station functions will be available in the next version of the audio plugin. My main idea behind this was to allow users to turn off the radio station completely (via a command in a script, for example) and listen to an online station instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
I just wanted to add that some in-game radio station functions will be available in the next version of the audio plugin. My main idea behind this was to allow users to turn off the radio station completely (via a command in a script, for example) and listen to an online station instead.
Online stations = win.

Now all we have to do is wait for Redirect_Left's SAMP radio to come online.