Promotional Video P:RP

IP: 178.77.69.4:8762

SITE: public-rp.co.uk

VENTRILO: vent6.gameservers.com PORT: 4445

Thanks

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=39050

You're not allowed to advertise your server in your post.

Your video shows nothing about your server but a couple of random details that tell little about the server. If it's supposed to be a trailer, it should tell about what the server is and show it off. Not just flash a few phrases.

Plus it looks like you ripped all of your forum contents from "another" site...

You think you get what you want by playing by the rules, it doesn't work that way all the time. You'll figure that out some time.

Quote:

TAGS:
GTA, SA, San Andreas gta grand theft auto roeplay roleplay rp roleplaying how to cool good nice medium light heavy rp good admins no abuse ban kick prison jail demorgan area 51 69 download sa-mp samp sa mp 0.3 0.2 0.1 x b a rc r 3 2 1 4 6 samp 0.3c r4 hacks download official public-rp public samp roleplay gta camera police camera action money refund from sarp ngg next generation gaming san andreas roleplay charls night tim ortiz jake sampson kenny ellaway runescape hacks jeff jackson jack night johnson kyle clunn brandon ryan whincup wincup hacks vbulletin ventrilo wordpress word press

I laughed, but you're not allowed to advertise here mate. Nor are you cool by breaking rules. Along with that, your signature and name would have been cooler in 1990 when hackers were avoiding filters.

So active scripter and daly update : It makes me think, script - goadfather, daily updates - bug fixes, cool features: Friendly admins - lolmaorofl+copter?

Video quality is almost good enough, better make another video - you should add your server filmed action like shootout etc. think about text what you are adding to the video....

Sounds like Pubic Roleplay

* Saurik runs

But i like the effects though, they fit with the music.

DO NOT:
Quote:

Post screenshots/videos that are not done using SA:MP

You broke one rule, shame.

Looks nice
But im kind of tired of this..All intros are the same(Music,Style)..Nothing original

This is terrible.

omg, you're spamming youtube, very bad