Do you agree?

There are just to many servers which are either on the internet list or hosted.
And no whats worst?, most of them are edits or downloaded! ... (Not all but quite alot).

0.2x, had lots of cool servers, sadly most of them died

Do you agree?

Yes, As i said in several posts, most of the servers with edit just start so that the owners have power, and people join because they either don't know that it's a edit or they also want power.
that's my theory.

But as you may understand, there is almost nothing to do.

Agreed.

This has been pointed out so many times I'm getting sick of people posting about it.

It is what it is, all you can really do is deal with it. People will continue to open slightly (or not at all) edited scripts, putting them on the hosted/internet list and claiming them unique. If you are not satisfied with any of the servers out there, create one yourself that fits your likings.

As stated by the above poster, it's a "power" thing. People feel if they own a server they are the coolest person in the world; they're wrong. I wish Kalcor would ban GF edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
This has been pointed out so many times I'm getting sick of people posting about it.

It is what it is, all you can really do is deal with it. People will continue to open slightly (or not at all) edited scripts, putting them on the hosted/internet list and claiming them unique. If you are not satisfied with any of the servers out there, create one yourself that fits your likings.
Yes - I am working on a server and learning to script unlike most lazy scripters who ask for codes or download game modes or just make edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I wish Kalcor would ban GF edits.
You know, there are good GF edits.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As stated by the above poster, it's a "power" thing. People feel if they own a server they are the coolest person in the world; they're wrong. I wish Kalcor would ban GF edits.
Your right sometimes I wish owners would put more effort into there servers and not download or make edits.

Edits are OK but just compile 'n' go's are pure crap.

All I do is click 'Don't show empty servers' then I search the GM. Eg: zombie. Then zombie servers will be on my list. Easy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, that probably more than 55% of the servers xD