Drive by on bikes gives god-/ghost mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizard
Посмотреть сообщение
One more bug (don't know if it is a new one but it should be fixed anyway). When you have any gun, you can take bullets and loose HP like you would normaly, even when you enter as passenger BUT from the moment you go in driveby mode... you cannot be fired upon and bullets fly straight trough your body.

P.S. : maybe this belongs in bug report section?
In addition to this: This bug (last sentence (no not the P.S)) occurs when the player goes into driveby mode on a bike.

Currently tested on these 2 bikes, please do confirm (other bikes as well).

FCR-900

and the Freeway

It's the Animation, Player Body moves but not it's "position"... Shoot where you would shoot if the player wouldn't be drive-by'ng and it should work.. At least it did for me.

No it doesn't work, you tested this on bikes?

I used the Grand Larceny gamemode for this...

I keep requesting for more people to test this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
Посмотреть сообщение
It's the Animation, Player Body moves but not it's "position"... Shoot where you would shoot if the player wouldn't be drive-by'ng and it should work.. At least it did for me.
Worked, just tested, he means where the play usually is on the bike, shoot at that position, not the position of them shooting.

look, I have tested that. It does not work.

when a player takes position on the bike as passenger I AM ABLE to hit that player, WITHOUT MOVING MY GUN (from the point where I was hitting him) AND the player being in drive by mode, I can't harm him.

What you are both saying doesn't make sense, the position of a passenger NOT in drive by mode AND one WHO IS... aren't so different. Tho I tried to fire everywhere and no where it seems to hit.

Did I forget to mention that this bug is with the new drive by gun system? (R4 2)

tested,confirmed,when i shot in player, it don't take from hp,the bullets pass through skin

Works fine for me, no problems, just shoot a LITTLE down. Or whereever the player is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Works fine for me, no problems, just shoot a LITTLE down. Or whereever the player is.
R4-2 ? with the new guns(tried m4)?