Starting Server + Pawno problem

Don't know but server starts not like usualy.
You can see it on the screen:

Plus I have this when I'm trying to open any .pwn file:

I need to start Pawno, and then .pwn file will open normally, but about in 15-30 minutes after closing I'm getting this error again

Who can help?

You don't need to launch samp-npc.exe for starting server. There is a "samp-server.exe" for launching the server. For the pawno problem try starting the pawno from pawno folder, then select "File" -> "Open" and then select your script. Maybe it will fix something.

samp-npc.exe starts too when I'm launching samp-server.exe
I didn't start samp-npc.exe

Show me your server config file...

Make sure are all the files in them correct site.

Auxxx,
Quote:

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password 11336688
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname McSquizzy Test Server
gamemode0 LVRP 1
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.mcsquizzy.ru
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 4
plugins streamer

RatHack, they are..

Have you ever had any similar problems?

What OS (Operating System) do you have? Mac, Windows XP, se7en or something older?

If you have Windows Se7en, then try running "samp-server.exe" as Administrator. You might not have permission to create some kind of temporary files or something.

You can also try finding "samp-server.exe" from Windows Task Manager process list. If you find it over there, right click it and End Process Tree. Maybe you have some kind of explorer bug, that SA-MP server is allready working, but explorer doesn't display it, so you can simply end the process and then restart SA-MP server.

I have this first time..
OS - XP

This is odd... You might check your .NET framework, drivers eco. but I'm not sure, it will help.

It looks like you first opened PAWNO from a Zip file, that you 'opened' and didn't 'save'.

Windows is trying to find the extracted zip file, that it kept temporarily in the /temp/ folder.
As it no longer exists, it's forcing that error.

You need to save the PAWNO editor somewhere, and make that the default program for opening .pwn extensions.