[EMERGENCY] Help please, !

Well my server works fine locally when I ran it but in ServerFFS it said said Issue when I restarted it the first time and then I restarted it until it finally restarted but now the server is completely
messed up as in I can't login, can't register, can't do nothing!

Код:
[18:02:36] each error: Something went wrong again! Please tell ******
[18:02:36] -1
[18:02:36] Itter_OnPlayerConnect
I've tried uploading the script, FOREACH.inc new one & old one, EVERYTHING I need help!

Aw please guys!

it happened suddendly? try running it in the localhost again, if it works its not the script, its serverFFS, i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
it happened suddendly? try running it in the localhost again, if it works its not the script, its serverFFS, i think.
It happened after a restart
It works perfectly fine on localhost, I don't see what's wrong and messing it up, I've contacted ServerFFS ticket support but no reply as of now, anyone else have any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
It happened after a restart
It works perfectly fine on localhost, I don't see what's wrong and messing it up, I've contacted ServerFFS ticket support but no reply as of now, anyone else have any advice?
if it goes RIGHT in a localhost, and WRONG in serverFFS, than it's most likely the host, so i tell you to just wait their response.
good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
if it goes RIGHT in a localhost, and WRONG in serverFFS, than it's most likely the host, so i tell you to just wait their response.
good luck.
They'l blame the script, I am using ******' Foreach!

I was having problems with serverffs. My server was not showing up on the list. They seem like a cheap host. I threatened to leave them and pass the word around and they suddenly sent me a reply saying "Try restarting your server"

I never did, and i was already on the server list. It was like they were trying to cover something up. I would find a different host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BittleRyan
Посмотреть сообщение
I was having problems with serverffs. My server was not showing up on the list. They seem like a cheap host. I threatened to leave them and pass the word around and they suddenly sent me a reply saying "Try restarting your server"

I never did, and i was already on the server list. It was like they were trying to cover something up. I would find a different host.
I've already payed, another host is not an option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
I've already payed, another host is not an option.
Did you takl to ****** about it? it did say "contact ******"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JnA]DukeNukem
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you takl to ****** about it? it did say "contact ******"
I suppose I will, thanks. I had forgotten and ServerFFS hasn't replied after 15 hours waiting?

www.budgethostings.tk

It has remote panel so its like local host very easy to manage

just advice..