/cmds
/help
/drag - Teleports you to Desert Airport in Las Venturas
/wepset1 - gives you some weapons
/wepset2 - Gives you some diffrent weapons
/kill - kills yourself if your stuck or just wanna get to spawn
/heal - heals you to full health

Unique:
At spawn its an pretty setup stunt park with ramps and bike climbing places.
and it is some NRGs, Sancheses, go-karts and to the south its 3 Elegys wich are Tuned

PS: You need to compile it

Thanks, Olabvii

I hope this will be great, i will check.

EDIT:
It appears for me
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(201) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(639) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(644) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(649) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(657) : error 017: undefined symbol "teleportmenu"
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(678) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(683) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(688) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(693) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(698) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(703) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(708) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(713) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I Reapir all. If you want i can upload the GameMode.

List more information please.
Like, Commands, Unique things you have, things you can do. etc.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negat1Ve
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope this will be great, i will check.

EDIT:
It appears for me
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(201) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(639) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(644) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(649) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(657) : error 017: undefined symbol "teleportmenu"
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(678) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnRconLoginAttempt")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(683) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerUpdate")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(688) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(693) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(698) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamIn")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(703) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleStreamOut")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(708) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnDialogResponse")
C:\Documents and Settings\Reinis\Desktop\Reinis\GTA\Serveris GTA\gamemodes\ola.pwn(713) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerClickPlayer")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I Reapir all. If you want i can upload the GameMode.

ok, i could have done it my self if i havent been on a crappy mac.

Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negat1Ve
Посмотреть сообщение
Here you go.
i fixed it my self but thanks anyway

it was some teleport shit i forgot to remove xD!!!

You need to add some more stunt places and then all will be ok

awesome gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by benedek
Посмотреть сообщение
awesome gm
Thnx

Nice work.

Thanks Clive

Looks nice, good work.

ty. BTW i released my updated version 1.3 now it has a register system

I can translate your GM for Brazilians?