Win7 Related Issue

Hi all,my problem is,that on my win7,example,when i open my computer,and then when i open section "D" it opens in new window,now i checked,the problem isn't in Folder Options,but it's something else,i don't know where it is,if someone knows how to set it i would apreciate the help,thanks in forward,regards Johny.

More info? You're talking jibberish.

Well,when i open like this My Computer,then when from My Computer i open Partition D,it opens in new folder,not in same folder,and i've checked in FOlder Options,the problem is not there,That is my problem!!!

Go onto 'My Computer' then click 'Alt' on your keyboard if you do not have the menu at the top of the window. Click on 'Tools' > Then 'Folder Options...'. At the top you should be on the 'General' tab and at the top it should say 'Browse Folders'. Make sure it is on 'Open each folder in same window' then click ok and it should be fixed.

Hope this helps.

Sorry,but it doesn't help,i specificly said that problem isn't in Folder options.

Calm down, since when was that such a big issue?

It bothers me,it's been here for 1.5 week. So if you know how to resolve it,then tell me.

Well the only soultion to fix that issue is where I specified.

EDIT:

It looks exactly like that! And the problem is unfortunately still there...

Try this: http://superuser.com/questions/35058...se-same-window

Thanks,but i don't know how to set it from there xD

Set it? If your talking about:
Код:
regsvr32 "%SystemRoot%\System32\actxprxy.dll"
regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll"
That is done in command prompt. Make sure you run command prompt in administrator.

Yes,Fixed,Thanks so much for help

No problem. Glad that your issue is fixed.