4 Errors in 1 line

I am trying to make a code,but somewhy I have the following errors:
pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX.XXX-5FBA01523F\Desktop\pawno\XXX\XXX\XXX.pwn(87) : error 001: expected token: ")", but found "}"
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX.XXX-5FBA01523F\Desktop\pawno\XXX\XXX\XXX.pwn(87) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX.XXX-5FBA01523F\Desktop\pawno\XXX\XXX\XXX.pwn(87) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX.XXX-5FBA01523F\Desktop\pawno\XXX\XXX\XXX.pwn(87) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "return"
C:\Documents and Settings\XXX.XXX-5FBA01523F\Desktop\pawno\XXX\XXX\XXX.pwn(87) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
The line:
pawn Код:
if(GetConnectedPlayers()/2 != TeamRedMembers} return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"There are too many players in this team,please select the other team!");
Please help

if(GetConnectedPlayers()/2 != TeamRedMembers) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"There are too many players in this team,please select the other team!");

Wow that was fast O.o
And okay thanks the errors has been fixed
Thank you!

pawn Код:
if(GetConnectedPlayers()/2 != TeamRedMembers) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFF0000FF,"There are too many players in this team,please select the other team!");
It seems at the end of "TeamRedMembers" you inputted a } instead of a ), can get tricky at one point, lol.

EDIT: RetardedWolf beated me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by case 1337:
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
It seems at the end of "TeamRedMembers" you inputted a } instead of a ), can get tricky at one point, lol.

EDIT: RetardedWolf beated me.
lol its okay thanks for your help too =)