[Question] New Skins

Hello. I have a question for Authors SaMp. Is it possible to add the rest of the skins for multiplayer? Because from what I know not all skins are added. Please reply

You mean the special skins? Some of them are already included but theres a few there isn't added into SA:MP yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean the special skins? Some of them are already included but theres a few there isn't added into SA:MP yet.
I mean the skins like ID 3-6, 74, 208

Me wants Emmet and CJ sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think CJ's sister works properly. There is an ingame skin for her when she was a passenger in Cezars car when heading to a race in single player, but I don't think it's stable.

and the fat chinese guy who doesnt know how to talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think CJ's sister works properly. There is an ingame skin for her when she was a passenger in Cezars car when heading to a race in single player, but I don't think it's stable.
Oh it's very stable. It's this one:

ID 13

I always wondered why this one replaced Kendl in that one mission, but I realize it's because she has no real in-game model.

Sorry folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucixTM
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh it's very stable. It's this one:

ID 13

I always wondered why this one replaced Kendl in that one mission, but I realize it's because she has no real in-game model.

Sorry folks.
No it's not that one. She doesn't have an ingame model, it just looks like ID 13. Her ingame model is "kendl". And like I said I don't think it is stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
All skins is stable, I used to rename txds and dffs to use these skins, they are same as everyone else skin, except that it dont have human eye given skin IDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd also like the Emmet.