Music. . .

I've just wondered if anyone is interested deeply in music.(Fl,Reason,ACID,instruments..)
Since my question has nothing to do with sa-mp,I decited asking in this thread with a big hope from mods to not delete this topic,would be really appreciated!
So,back to the topic,actually I'm not really in it,but I'm getting into it ha! difficult explaning?!(well not really
I've been using acid for few months honestly I can admit that I'm making progress every day.

I'll explane my main question to person who wants to help.
(no sense wasting time for answers like "this is SAMP,go to musical sh*ts"...and similar comments..

I've posted this becuase I've no idea where else...

What are you talking about?

I read about music, then you taking acid. A better explanation would be helpful

I'm doing some vocals in acid I searched for plugins,downloaded but they're demo so I can't use it...I've to find somewhere plugins for acid 7 for vocals...

For a second I thought you were talking about taking acid.
Yes, I'm interested in music. But not acid.

I knw how to use fl studio xD (if that is wat u r talking about here [music softwares n stuff])

wait, are we talking about drug?

@Janish exactly.LSD,weed..etc

Listen as I said I'm doing some vocals in aicd and I need some special effects.Yes, acid contains some effects btw however it's not what I want.So,I downloaded some plugins & they're demo and it has some BEEPS in it so I can't use it.Any1 uses AICD?