'Map' Request: 100% flat road

Hey.
Is anyone able to map a very long road for me, which is 100% flat? doesnt matter where it is or how it looks, it's just for testing vehicle's velocities and just needs to be 100% flat. thanks!

Set the y angle to 180?

CreateObject(2587, 2001.195679, 1547.113892, 14.283400, 0.0, 180, 96.0);

Of course change the model, and the position. You can just for example map it in MTA and make it as flat in possible when you paste it in pawn, you just change the y rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Set the y angle to 180?

CreateObject(2587, 2001.195679, 1547.113892, 14.283400, 0.0, 180, 96.0);

Of course change the model, and the position. You can just for example map it in MTA and make it as flat in possible when you paste it in pawn, you just change the y rotation.
i'm totally untalented in mapping (and with untalented i mean i'm not even able to map easy things), that's why i asked for it here. I tried it, but my road had spaces between the object-parts, which is pretty bad. Also my MTA does not work, so i would need to use MEDv, which does not calculate the rotations correctly. That's why i'm totally screwed when i need to map something =/

hi,
ive mapped a map thats too far away from los santos, so there are problems with teleporting players to this map.
Is there a way to bring it nearer to the los santos city without mapping it again(god that would be alot of work).

Pls, help

Код:
CreateRoads( amount, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z )
{		
    for ( new i; i < amount; i ++ )
    {
        CreateObject( 16430, x, y, z, 0, 0, 90 );
        y += 160;
    }
}

is that an answer for me?
If yes then pls explain it cause i dont know what u mean

No dude, it's just a 100% flat long ass road function for the OP.

All you need to do is figure out which way you want to move like say you want to move it all west then subtract the distance you want to move off all the x axes for your objects.