[Suggestion]More objects

I know Mattie will update the samp.img pretty soon , and maybe he will keep doing it during samp's development.

I just wanted to suggest the adding of more interior objects: furniture, doors , Home video/audio( Flat screens and home cinemas ) to bring it closer to the reality and why not car audio parts and stuff, since we now have openable trunks.

So what do you think?

EDIT: I found an example http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/...d-model/563351

PS: By the way i also wanted to congratz Mattie for the things he made for this update. You rock man :P

and also they could add some christmas things as: christmas tree, santa's hat and other christmas objects..

I just loved sa:mp for his simples, now with these objects, its start to converting to MTA, why in da hell need some custom objs, I haven't tested, but I guess vehicle.txd is already "unblocked", so its just converts into nothing.

In my opinion, there is no place for custom objects in sa:mp, especialy if its new IMG file with objs, sa:mp just lose 1 point in my eyes.

i only like the siren really.

i hope they add the skateboard object. as it was in gtasa beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort
Посмотреть сообщение
I just loved sa:mp for his simples, now with these objects, its start to converting to MTA, why in da hell need some custom objs, I haven't tested, but I guess vehicle.txd is already "unblocked", so its just converts into nothing.

In my opinion, there is no place for custom objects in sa:mp, especialy if its new IMG file with objs, sa:mp just lose 1 point in my eyes.
The custom objects is not supposed to make SA-MP a wannabe MTA and isnt going to do it either. It just gives us people better things we can add ingame and make our gamemodes more realistic. You clearly handle this situation wrong. Its a good thing that they add custom objects, and their far away from MTA

samp may be father away then MTA but I think it has more security to the end clients side.

SA-MP will always beat MTA:SA not matter what anyone says it will. Since, we have more/better/nicer people than MTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Since, we have more/better/nicer people than MTA.
Didn't know that.

Both mods have "faggots" in their communities, there's nothing we can do about it. It's a shame that it's these "faggots" that give both mods a bad reputation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji
Посмотреть сообщение
and also they could add some christmas things as: christmas tree, santa's hat and other christmas objects..
And also i think will be useful snow object which you could put it on the ground or some where else.