[SUGGESTION] Sound mod sync

Hello,

In SA-MP 0.3c you can share as server owner your mods and add vehicles and more, but why not with the sound?
My server is a Dutch server and i use Dutch Public Services mods.
It would be great if everyone can hear the same sound of the Dutch Public Services.

Dont share the gta3.img alone but the sound too

Awesome idea, this would really help the rp servers etc.

You can add server side mods?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but not with the sound (siren).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you cant. Its clientsided and you have to download the files manually

i like the idea

You can already do that with a plugin.

Would be nice to have it implemented in a future version maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghetto Reaper
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't this forum section only for server scripting? Go post the fucking suggestion in another fucking section
Calm down and stop raging. It's a suggestion for 0.3c RC, which generally relates to this main forum as a whole, there's not really anywhere else appropriate to suggest this (other than the suggestions thread in general, but this is for 0.3c RC).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghetto Reaper
Посмотреть сообщение
Isn't this forum section only for server scripting? Go post the fucking suggestion in another fucking section
You know... All you do is spam, flame and of course, piss people off. You hardly ever make a useful post, but you act like some big-shot. This is the correct section to be posting in, as it's made for 0.3c suggestions and well, this thread is about a 0.3c suggestion. Do everybody a favor and get lost.

While it would be nice to have server-side mods and sounds, it would really begin to piss people off. You can do the sirens yourself, using the "Audio Plugin", but the models should be up to the actual player. (remember: some people have computers which can't handle mods)