Should i update my server to 0.3c?

Hi,
The question is simple, should i update my server to 0.3c? I want some unique things, and 0.3c can offer me the chance to make them. I know its only a beta... What is your opinion?

Greetz,
Danny

No, just wait for the release!

Start working on it, and after release, update your server~!

Yeh, listen to the guys. Start scripting on it now, and update when the full release is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel
View Post
No, just wait for the release!
I agree. Don't update it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
View Post
Start working on it, and after release, update your server~!
8char.....

Its better if you start scripting and testing your GM on RC, and when the SA:MP 0.3c will be released officialy so you can convert it

Keep it to 0.3b till after around 2 weeks since the official release, then update it. Immediate update causes confusion under those who don't know about the 0.3c, that's what I do. You could of-course make a 0.3c ready server in the meantime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Keep it to 0.3b till after around 2 weeks since the official release, then update it. Immediate update causes confusion under those who don't know about the 0.3c, that's what I do. You could of-course make a 0.3c ready server in the meantime.
I am already coding a 0.3c server, but if I had a 0.3b server up and running it would be in the process of conversion and I would officially release the new update 2 - 3 weeks after SA-MP's official update.

Simply get your script ready for the new update.

0.3c ASAP!