Removal of some functiions

AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer - It should be removed. I thought it had been re-added but it hasn't. And apparently it will never be re-added.

AllowInteriorWeapons - It should be removed because it doesn't work. Even if it did work, it is scriptable now with SetPlayerArmedWeapon.

SetDeathDropAmount - This has never worked and probably never will. It is also scriptable.

EnableZoneNames - I'm not sure if this will be fixed in the future, but if not it should be removed. Functions that exist but will never work shouldn't really exist tbh.

Other:

Also please change the weaponslot param in SetPlayerAmmo to weaponid in a_players.inc as it requires the weaponid not the weaponslot. Many believe this function to be broken because it tells them to put the weaponslot, when it should be the weaponid.

And when SPECIAL_ACTION_ENTER_VEHICLE and SPECIAL_ACTION_EXIT_VEHICLE were added in 0.3a, SPECIAL_ACTION_EXIT_VEHICLE has never worked.

GetWeaponName IMO should either be removed or fixed. It doesn't work for all weapons which makes it pretty useless.

Cleaning the hood, yea nice

notice they haven't removed them, that means some might come back.
im sure there being attachplayerobject back soon.

I don't think any of them will be back apart from EnableZoneNames maybe if it is fixed sometime