Ban spammers

Hi all,is there any way to auto ban the spammers?

I mean,who write the ip's in the chat.

Ex: 192.168.1.1 (Example IP) => Ban

i belive you could but you would have to define it very careflly

Belive me, this isn't good idea.
There are many reason why you shouldn't do it, In my opinion...
If someone advertise in your server, it shows success :]

Hope you take me advice

Possible. I released a function some time ago to prevent someone is writing an IP adress in the chatbox.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...698#post780698

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Possible. I released a function some time ago to prevent someone is writing an IP adress in the chatbox.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...698#post780698
It does possible. However, If I were you... I wouldn't use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliranPesahov
Посмотреть сообщение
Belive me, this isn't good idea.
There are many reason why you shouldn't do it, In my opinion...
If someone advertise in your server, it shows success :]

Hope you take me advice
It doesn't show success, it shows that you have players and people come in and steal your players. I think that you are one of those people who advertise....

OP:It's pretty funny sometimes, cause i had this one user who used a lot of ..........'s so it would always report him :P and show the admins the message :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't show success, it shows that you have players and people come in and steal your players. I think that you are one of those people who advertise....

OP:It's pretty funny sometimes, cause i had this one user who used a lot of ..........'s so it would always report him :P and show the admins the message :P
I'm not one of those people, I'm just saying.. in my opinion, that's not good.
If you think it's good, go ahead, I can script such a thing. It's not a big problem. However, I prefer to not.
If someone also advertises in his server, it means he advertised somewhere else and he have started this servers war... I have nothing to say, It's just my opinion to him, not to you... I had many servers and a lot of poeple advertise.
I fount out through reports and banned him, that's the all story. If players are playing at your server, it shows success to me...