[FilterScript] Mujib's Hostname Changer [User friendly]

Hello there folks!

I've not released many scripts, but I do make them. I had this script laying around for a while, never used it really. So that's why I'm releasing this script.

You may say now : 'Just an another hostname changing script.'. How suprising it may be, but this one is diffrent.

This may be the easiest hostname chaging script for now.

Settings

The time the hostname will change. Line 4 (#define HOSTNAME_CHANGE_TIME (time))
The command to enable/disable the hostname changer. Line 5 (#define HOSTNAME_CHANGE_CMD command)

Changing/Adding hostnames

Search for line 7. You'll see 'new Hostnames[][128] = {', underneath you will see the default hostnames.
You can change them easily by changing the text, remeber to keep the "". You can also add hostnames. Just add '{"hostname"},' after 'new Hostnames[][128] = {'. No need for any other editing.

Credits
Main script: Mujib
IsNumeric: Whoever made it. (If someone knows, please tell so.)

Downloads

Version: v1.0
Pastebin.com

I don't see it so user friendly and yeah I must say as you told someone gonna say it: Just another Hostname changer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsttzzx
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see it so user friendly and yeah I must say as you told someone gonna say it: Just another Hostname changer.
Indeed. But, Nice anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsttzzx
Посмотреть сообщение
The user friendly is the part that you can just easily add hostnames, without changing anything else