Can i do this...

So basicaly i see a lot of different GMs i want to mix them up but its just kind of weird will they all function correctly if their all based on GF GM but like i try to add dealerships from one GM to another and i just take the whole dealership and i copy and paste it some where random on my script will that work because when i compile it it doesnt show any errors and i cant test it because a friend of mine only got the certain scriptfiles etc :P so please tell me if what im doing is right or if i have to do something else please tell me thank you

Please give us some more information.

Information about what basicaly i already have a GF edit and i want to make it more epic by copy and pasting some things like dealerships or businesses from premade scripts can i just copy and paste the whole dealership from one pawn to another and it will all work fine or will it be a bit buggy even tho the dealership i want is on GF edit too and when i compile the script for some reason the .amx file becomes 0 kb which is weird :S

i think you misjudge this symbol "}". Show your car dealership script

man its from GTARP script and i finaly started to understand the codes in pawn :L

http://pastebin.com/bpYCZbS4