[SUGGESTION] Surfing freight trailers?

It seems that you can only surf a vehicle if there is someone in the driver seat of that vehicle. And that makes sense. Why would you want to surf a vehicle that has no one driving it? It wouldn't be able to move otherwise. Well there is the freight flat trailers that are attached to trains, and they most certainly are moving.

I created a gamemode a few months ago that involved a team defending a train, while a different team tries to kill all the defenders of the train by chasing it with cars or jumping onto the train. Unfortunately the only problem was that fact that the players would constantly fall off the train due to the fact they couldn't surf the trailers. And I had to take down the gamemode from my server.

Could it be possible to make it so players can surf these vehicles without anyone in the driver seat of them?

Get an NPC?
It would still be possible to fall off the train due to lag

Would they fall out of a cage attached to the trailer?

I can surf on the freight train I do it all the time my vehicle even sync's to it when it turns and how fast it is going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp forums
1. This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAbla93
View Post
I can surf on the freight train I do it all the time my vehicle even sync's to it when it turns and how fast it is going.
On the train you can, but I'm talking about the trailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati09
Would they fall out of a cage attached to the trailer?
Not to sure. But I wouldn't be using the cage in either case. Because part of the idea of the gamemode is to board the train.

I was talking about the trailers

It seems to be able to surf on trailers without driving a vehicle.

If you put a very low speed limit for trains... you can allow players to transport vehicles on a train from one city to another.