[Suggestion] Simple lights in samp.img

Hello everyone!

I very like 0.3c features, especially attachable object to vehicles. I have a great idea. Sorry if it is already suggested.

There will be really great to see a simple lights in SAMP.img that works at any time of day (like neon tubes). We can use it for turning lights (would be really great) and for additional lights on SUVs and trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral_Eye
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone!

I very like 0.3c features, especially attachable object to vehicles. I have a great idea. Sorry if it is already suggested.

There will be really great to see a simple lights in SAMP.img that works at any time of day (like neon tubes). We can use it for turning lights (would be really great) and for additional lights on SUVs and trucks.
Does the neon tubes work?? I tested them, but there was no light. Tough it first where neon lights we for example could attach below the vehicles, but it seemed for me that it wherent light in them at all

You have to use them at night, and I think that dynamically projected lights (lights that affect objects around them) only work at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHuntR
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to use them at night, and I think that dynamically projected lights (lights that affect objects around them) only work at night
I tried them at night around 02:00 (server time), and it didnt work then, but I could run some tests around 19:00-21:00 when its on its darkest

Neon tubes work at any time of day. Check your offsets and rotation angles, because it doesn't work at an RX or RY angle of about plus or minus 15 degrees.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...271#post933271

EDIT:
Check this offsets
AttachObjectToVehicle(object,vid,0.9,0,-0.6,0,0,0);
AttachObjectToVehicle(object,vid,-0.9,0,-0.6,0,0,0);

Here some screens: Neon Tubes 1, Neon Tubes 2

And I tried to make turning lights with neon tubes: Turning lights 1, Turning lights 2

the tubes have to be at a certain rx ry to turn on, they dont turn on at any rx ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gangstas
Посмотреть сообщение
the tubes have to be at a certain rx ry and rz to turn on, they dont turn on at any rx ry and rz
It works at any rz.

sorry edited :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectral_Eye
Посмотреть сообщение
Neon tubes work at any time of day. Check your offsets and rotation angles, because it doesn't work at an RX or RY angle of about plus or minus 15 degrees.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...271#post933271

EDIT:
Check this offsets
AttachObjectToVehicle(object,vid,0.9,0,-0.6,0,0,0);
AttachObjectToVehicle(object,vid,-0.9,0,-0.6,0,0,0);

Here some screens: Neon Tubes 1, Neon Tubes 2

And I tried to make turning lights with neon tubes: Turning lights 1, Turning lights 2
Ah nice, they work and look awesome

EDIT: I only get them working at night, but they work perfectly fine at night