[HELP] Skins Invisible

I am creating a server DM for me, is almost ready, just get one thing missing that I'm not getting ready.
so I put the skins I want them to have the server in OnGameModeInit, which are addplayerclass, only when I enter the server becomes invisible all skins, I squeeze on the small arrow to the side and will choose only the skins are getting invisible and people can not know what skin will choose ... if anyone can help me thank you very much. Thank you very much

Make sure you have,
pawn Код:
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);// This should be in-front of the AddPlayerClass X, Y, Z.
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, X, Y, Z);// This should be the X, Y, Z of AddPlayerClass.

Quote:

Make sure you have,
pawn Code:
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);// This should be in-front of the AddPlayerClass X, Y, Z.
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, X, Y, Z);// This should be the X, Y, Z of AddPlayerClass.

yes, does have

Try re-doing them.
You may have one way to close, or not in the right location.

I'm not getting dressed, the skins are just invisible. look at the photo below...

/imageshack/f/tensov.png/

That is the deffault class selection.
Change it to a location of your choice.
To save the XYZ, do /save IG.

have to change to change the coordinates of these two?

SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);//
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, X, Y, Z);//

that will be changing it'd get??

Yes, change them, so it faces the skin, that will make it so you can see them

same thing again

/imageshack/i/tensohp.png/

://////

You now need to go away from the XYZ, But still facing that direction(So skin will face towards you). Do /save agian
Place that XYZ at CameraPos,
then the skin select. XYZ at CameraLookAt.