[FilterScript] [FS]Destroy Vehicle System

Correction - no one have crashed YET..It will happend im pretty sure with that low a wait time. Whats the big deal anyways with waiting longer if it ensures no one crashes..? Using the method will render the vehicle in a other world so no one even sees it while its waiting for destruction, i use 10 secs to be on the sure side cuz why not? I have no use for that vehicle as i just created a new one with the same settings as the one being destroyed..I really dont see the problem with having the longer wait time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansen111
Correction - no one have crashed YET..It will happend im pretty sure with that low a wait time. Whats the big deal anyways with waiting longer if it ensures no one crashes..? Using the method will render the vehicle in a other world so no one even sees it while its waiting for destruction, i use 10 secs to be on the sure side cuz why not? I have no use for that vehicle as i just created a new one with the same settings as the one being destroyed..I really dont see the problem with having the longer wait time..
there is no problem in longer time,just change it

Iґll test in my new server. Good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansen111
Im glad taxi to hear you had no problems with it as i remember we developed this method together in a topic some time back. Its pretty smooth as there is no looping and other overhead involved and it takes care of pitfalls like lagging players.
indeed its still the method thats used in my gm for the teleport car command...actually if u look closely u'll see that the streamer version uses this everytime a vehicle is respawned and i know of servers running the GM with about 20-25 ppl in it for a few hours at a time and no crashes or invisible peeps

Exactly why i was glad to hear it, if your vehicle streamer is implementing our method with those thousands events destroying cars without problems, that must be the best test ever made LOL

ehm.

Try this also:

1) Remove player from vehicle.
2) Set car position to somewhere high up in the sky^^.
3) Destroy it after 5 seconds, be sure the car is very high in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antironix
ehm.

Try this also:

1) Remove player from vehicle.
2) Set car position to somewhere high up in the sky^^.
3) Destroy it after 5 seconds, be sure the car is very high in the sky.

1) what if it has other occupants?
2) SetVehiclePos only works if someone is in the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
1) what if it has other occupants?
2) SetVehiclePos only works if someone is in the car
Ah my bad... SetVehiclePos won't work yes.. I don't know what other function worked when you have entered a vehicle. I've mixed them up.

Use the method as explained with the 3 points..its secure, its effective and tested in taxi's vehicle streamer to the extreme..Dont mess up a good thing

clarification...setvehiclepos does work, but only if the vehicle has been previously occupied, in the case of setting the position after a person has been removed also, 99/100 times it will only be synchronised with th peson that was in the vehicle last which means it will only be in the sky for the person that used it last, and even that is a bit of a wobbly statement most of the time lol

Hi,

I am sorry French
car create a bug if a player is in

how can I not have the bug ?

my code
Код:
      if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid) == 1 && delvoiture[playerid] == 1)
      {
      DestroyVehicle (addvoiture[playerid]);
      }
			addvoiture[playerid] = CreateVehicle(veh,X,Y,Z,A,-1,-1,50000);
			PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,addvoiture[playerid],0);
			delvoiture[playerid] = 1;
      return 1;

}

link is dead! any mirror?

nice but it dont need a script !

Код:

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/Destroy", true, 10) == 0) {
      if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) == 1)
	  	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
			DestroyVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKGREEN, "Car Has Been Successful Destroyed");
		}
			else
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You must be in a vehicle to destroy");
		}
			return 1;
	}
its for rcon admin and work 100% just /destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [D1zZy_vortex
]
nice but it dont need a script !

Код:

if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/Destroy", true, 10) == 0) {
      if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid) == 1)
	  	if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
			{
			DestroyVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DARKGREEN, "Car Has Been Successful Destroyed");
		}
			else
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"ERROR: You must be in a vehicle to destroy");
		}
			return 1;
	}
its for rcon admin and work 100% just /destroy
i will try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunChEsTeR
link is dead! any mirror?
ya same here

hi anipe do you mind if i edit youre ffilter script and add some more commands?

problem with link put it in sendspace please

PLEASE DOWNLOAD LINK..
I NEED THAT FS!

I have /destro, then the car respawns just

Please re-upload that download link please!