Error please help. unable to compile

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(262) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(284) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(407) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayer3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(408) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(409) : error 017: undefined symbol "DeletePlayer3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\My Servers\Real World RPG=CNR\pawno\include\streamer.inc(427) : error 017: undefined symbol "UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3389) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3390) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3391) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3393) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3395) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3396) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3397) : error 017: undefined symbol "ConnectNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3450) : error 017: undefined symbol "Create3DTextLabel"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3453) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3455) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3456) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3457) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(3458) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(4835) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(4843) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(4851) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5247) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5875) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5900) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5904) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerFightingStyle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5907) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5964) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(5983) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowPlayerDialog"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(6280) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayCrimeReportForPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(6433) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Abraham2\Desktop\Abe\gamemodes\LSCNR.pwn(6434) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
I get that error when compiling (

Without script there is no way that we can help fixing this problem

Make the download of the updated includes that are in SA-MP server 0.3b.

If this errors continues, so, i think that you forgott some { }

I hope i have helped

post code your probably missing a bracket