[GameMode] PPC_Trucking V1

0.3c Wow, All know that

me maked nicer font's whit Zamroth's TextDraw Editor
Me howto can change Mission Text Font?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maftaca
View Post
I try to complie it, but fails, it don't work for me. Give me the AMX and i will thank you
What errors do you get?
Perhaps I can try to make an exact copy of my server-directory which includes ALL the files, including the default samp files and pawno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin
View Post
i know people will say "download it and look" but im having connection issues but can you post the timers you have and the failed missions function ill take a look
It seems it only happened once. After a reboot, everything was normal again.

Posting all timers would be silly, as there are many (one for each class).
Also the functions to end the job (which should get called automatically when the mission fails) are all different for each class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HUN]Poldzsiii
View Post
me maked nicer font's whit Zamroth's TextDraw Editor
Me howto can change Mission Text Font?
can you help me PPC?

I got errors liike from DINI and Some thing have "PPC" Part

And please make /rules =)

oops i placed a speed camera wrong how do i delete it? yes i would like a NPC filterscript for this gm with trucks,a shamal flying round the map and a bus or 2. If you want it let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12kelvin12
Посмотреть сообщение
oops i placed a speed camera wrong how do i delete it? yes i would like a NPC filterscript for this gm with trucks,a shamal flying round the map and a bus or 2. .
To delete it go to scriptfiles>Cameras and find the right one and just delete the file. Im working on the npc,they're easy to add to this script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackkiller202
View Post
how i can delete this ... used: /work `
pls answer
and thanks for the last answer
See PPC_Common.inc and delete 151. line

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaka
View Post
Thanks a lot for sharing your GM with us.

I've found a bug, maybe. I've frozen myself for 5 secs and got bugged. The thing is, i can't enter a vehicle and a /q doesn't help.

I had to restart the GM.

BTW: A list with all known bugs will be nice.
AFAIK, most bugs were fixed.
But that doesn't mean ALL bugs are gone, there might be a few bugs still in it.
A week before my baby girl was born, I released the last version of the gamemode "as is".
I'm not working on it anymore since my little girl uses up almost all my free time now.
Sometimes I check this topic again for new posts, but the gamemode will not be updated anymore.
Maybe in a few years I start a new one, bigger and better than this one, I'm not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRJ53
View Post
A total of 18357 Lines!
.PWN + the PPC_*.inc Files
Yeah, the gamemode is a big piece of code.
But that's what you get when you're working on something for more than 4 months.

yeh that's what can you got after 4 months of working xD + it's the best GM i love it

GM has translated into Russian, but after changing inkluda PPC_DefTexts GM is not Included Parts = (

sorry bad english

Downloading this...Again BUG Trucking, here we come ( only for ex-yu players.... Serbo-Croat language )

anyone know of a way i can remove courier class?

PM sent about two things:
- a way to restrict planes and helicopters to pilots only
- a way to easily disable a certain class (the class will still be there, but cannot be chosen by players anymore, spawning for that class won't happen, same as when you try to choose to be a cop without having the required amount of points)

Did post a message but I sorted my problem :P Great GM

To disable a certain class:

In the main gamemode file (PPC_Trucking.pwn) you'll find the function
public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)

This function executes code when you choose to spawn as a member of a specific class.
You'll find this code in there:
Code:
		case ClassCourier:
		{
			Index = random(sizeof(ASpawnLocationsCourier));
			x = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnX]; // Get the X-position for the spawnlocation
			y = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnY]; // Get the Y-position for the spawnlocation
			z = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnZ]; // Get the Z-position for the spawnlocation
			Angle = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnAngle]; // Get the rotation-angle for the spawnlocation
			format(Msg, 128, "{00FF00}Player {FFFF00}%s{00FF00} joined {FFFF00}Courier class", Name);
		}
You can change it to this:
Code:
		case ClassCourier:
		{
			Index = random(sizeof(ASpawnLocationsCourier));
			x = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnX]; // Get the X-position for the spawnlocation
			y = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnY]; // Get the Y-position for the spawnlocation
			z = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnZ]; // Get the Z-position for the spawnlocation
			Angle = ASpawnLocationsCourier[Index][SpawnAngle]; // Get the rotation-angle for the spawnlocation
//			format(Msg, 128, "{00FF00}Player {FFFF00}%s{00FF00} joined {FFFF00}Courier class", Name);

// Let the player know he cannot choose courier class as the admin disabled this class
			GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "Courier-class has been disabled by the server-admin", 5000, 4);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "{FF0000}Courier-class has been disabled by the server-admin");
			return 0; // Don't allow the player to spawn as courier player
		}
This will prevent anyone to choose the courier-class as it has been disabled by the "return 0;".
This blocks the function to spawn the player as the chosen class.
Also the player will be informed that this class has been disabled.

You can use the same setup to disable any other class.

where do I put for hosting these plugins?
write me at Unkown mode .. What is STIM?