[GameMode] PPC_Trucking V1

Good work, Keep Developing

Small fix uploaded:
- when you died or logged off while being a pilot, the pilot mission wasn't canceled, now it is.

EDIT:
Another bugfix has been made:
- while having a busdriver's license and choosing your own route, there was a visual bug in the dialog, this has been fixed.

Yeah, it's certainly more than 700 lines. Just counted the entire code: 4741 lines of code (including comments).
Most of the code is in the includes.
The main script "PPC_Trucking.pwn" only holds the code for the callbacks.
All the rest is in includes.

Pilot has gotten an update already.
Now you can fly in helicopters too, transporting only passengers.
Helicopters only need 3 seconds to load/unload, while planes need 5 seconds.
The routes are exactly the same as the plane-routes, only the routes for cargo have been cut out for helicopters.
Those will change later too.

Next class is coming soon: Mafia.
Then you'll finally be able to steal mafia-loads from truckers.
They will also have their own jobs too.

The code for mafia isn't ready, but in the update you'll find the location of the mafia-hideout and 3 black vehicles for now.
Some skins and vehicles are present already.

NOTE: class-colors will change later.

very good. Continue the awesome work

Update:
- mafia can now steal trucker's mafia-loads and deliver them to the mafia-hideout.

When a trucker is carrying a mafia-load, all mafia players will see the trucker in red on their radar.
You can drive to them and hijack their trailer (or truck, in case the trucker is driving a flatbed or DFT-30).
You need to attach the trailer before the trucker's fail-timer runs out (60 seconds), otherwise the trailer's load is resetted because the trucker's mission fails.

As soon as you attached the trucker's trailer to your own truck (or hijack the trucker's truck with trailer by forcing the trucker out), there will be a checkpoint where you need to deliver the load.
Be careful when driving.
As soon as the trucker fails his mission, the trailer is resetted (mafia-load is cancelled), you won't fail the delivery as long as the trailer stays attached to your truck.
So if you lose the trailer after the trucker failed his mission, re-attaching the trailer won't reward you, as it's a normal trailer now.

Checkout the download-link at the main post.

Another small update:
- trucking missions have been expanded (now flatbeds and DFT-30 have the same missions as the cargo-trailers, but have only 60% payout because they cannot load as much)
- mafia now can do /work too, those have the same missions as cargo-trailers for now, will be changed later when all locations are found

Mafia missions will get you 4 stars when you've loaded your load, so beware that cops don't fine you.
You'll be placed in jail when they catch you and you'll fail the mission.

Checkout the download-link in the main post.

AwEsOmE!!

Can you add a command like /help and /commands??

Hello, Nice updates, but now :S My Commands repair/flip dont work :S

Which program you use to modify?

PS: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (:

Is there any Admin commands or commands at all anything like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintinhas
View Post
Hello, Nice updates, but now :S My Commands repair/flip dont work :S

Which program you use to modify?

PS: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (:
I didn't tested the last version. But wich version of the server you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerret
Is there any Admin commands or commands at all anything like that?
Yes you can see them all in the .pwn file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmigs
View Post
I didn't tested the last version. But wich version of the server you are using?
The Last, ...

RC7?? I'm using the last version with 0.3c RC7 and it works fine

Nice Gamemode...
This is based in Truckmania server... xD

nice :P Good Job.

The GM is already compiled to 0.3c.

UPDATE:
Speedometer now turns off the engine when you're out of fuel.
Previously your car could drive at a very low speed, but it could still drive.

Now you cannot drive at all.

Also, during missions as a pilot, you were forced down when you where flying a helicopter, otherwise you could drift away with the wind, while being unable to control your helicopter.
Now the engine is turned off as well when you reach a checkpoint with helicopter missions.

As for the house system and car shops, I don't know when those will be ready.
My fulltime job starts again tomorrow and I just found out that I've lost my locations-file by switching to SAMP 0.3c.
This file held all location-data I had found earlier for expanding the missions.
When I installed the 0.3c server, I deleted everything in the folder where I installed my server-pack and put the new files in place.
I forgot to backup that file, now it's gone
Even all my player account-data is gone, but that's no problem as there only were 2 files in there (mine and my son's).

Yep , Agreed Good job for a begginer =D

i know people will say "download it and look" but im having connection issues but can you post the timers you have and the failed missions function ill take a look

Looks good, let me test it

I try to complie it, but fails, it don't work for me. Give me the AMX and i will thank you

have you got 3b or 3c?