[GameMode] Blank Gamemode | Dynamic | Uses djson

Blank | Dynamic | Uses djson
Here is this gamemode i made in a few minutes. I was bored, and well. I don't have much to say about it.

Contains:
* Uses djson to save stats
* Dynamic system - Add vehicles, map icons, 3d text labels, pickups with a command!
* Few admin commands ( Request commands if you want to )
* Set yourself to whatever admin level you want
* Dialog login - register
* Save location when you disconnect, load it when you spawn

Screen Shots:

^ Shows the dynamic 3d text labels and pickups

Credits:
****** - sscanf
Incognito - streamer plugin

Usage:
To run this gamemode, simple lauch samp.exe, all server files, includes, and plugins are included!

Bugs | Problems:
IF you find a bug, or a problem report it here, and for more suggestions, report it also.

New update: March 14th - Changes in GM.
Download:
Blank | Dynamic | Uses djson

Nice release good to have fun with friends , thank you very much.

nice stuff and dynamic thats what Im looking for however is this script being able to convert to roleplay script?

That's is up to you. I won't be adding RP | DM stuff, since people have different choices. But its up to y'all. If y'all need any commands, ask here :d

Nice.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
That's is up to you. I won't be adding RP | DM stuff, since people have different choices. But its up to y'all. If y'all need any commands, ask here :d
Oh nice so it aint only based in DM or Stunt etc?

Why DJSON? DJSON is slightly redundant compared to the several other available data storage methods released recently, and SQLite!

Djson gets the job done. But I'll make version to chose between Djson or mysql...

mate i cant get this running i get "connecting to server 127.0.0.1:7777 connection failed?" i have other server wich are working but cant get this one to work its starts normaly but when i open gta samp and connect to server i get this error any1 now how to solve it?

Awesome Script!!!
i test it!