Nightvision

During the RC stages of 0.3a Kalcor said on IRC that the code was in place to make nightvision and thermal goggles work properly, just that it wasn't enabled. I'm just wondering why it still hasn't been enabled yet? Does the code not work 100% correctly, or have you just forgotten to enable it? Thanks

Yeah,please on this code

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
During the RC stages of 0.3a Kalcor said on IRC that the code was in place to make nightvision and thermal goggles work properly, just that it wasn't enabled. I'm just wondering why it still hasn't been enabled yet? Does the code not work 100% correctly, or have you just forgotten to enable it? Thanks
Bump, So Kye will check this thread.

Easy fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
Easy fix.
Oh, really? How.

As you may know, Thermal and Night visions are 2 of the "special" weapons in GTASA. Therefor, the Photo Camera is also a special weapon and if you use it, it creates a flash and gets everyone in the server stuck since it reproduces to everyone. Will the Photo Camera also be fixed as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
Посмотреть сообщение
As you may know, Thermal and Night visions are 2 of the "special" weapons in GTASA. Therefor, the Photo Camera is also a special weapon and if you use it, it creates a flash and gets everyone in the server stuck since it reproduces to everyone. Will the Photo Camera also be fixed as well?
It has been fixed since 0.3a...

Well the Photo Camera bug still exists, and u're talking about Night Vision, not the camera, so I'm just asking if the camera was also fixed but not enabled :P
But well if it's fixed they should indeed implement those in 0.3c

If the camera is fixed then surely it shouldn't be too hard to fix the Nightvision/Infra Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayLSX
Посмотреть сообщение
If the camera is fixed then surely it shouldn't be too hard to fix the Nightvision/Infra Red.
Cannot agree more with that.