[suggestion] new logo on startup screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
OMG guys you care about logo?!
You get big update with big functions and you complain about logo? lmao

|-NO COMMENT-|
What are you talking about? None of us are raging about the current logo. As you see in the title, it's a suggestion. People can come like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
If your GFX Skills are low, don't try to be supreme!
Does the truth hurt you, son?
:facepalm:

You can't read or i'm wrong?
Quote:

but it's only an EXAMPLE!!!

Perchи non fate qualcosa?
Why do you continue to talk about my 4 images?

Why not make a folder for custom preload images? ex. in San Andreas Userfiles theres a folder SAMP, in there LoadScreen and in it some pictures. Inside it, you put for ex. a file named myicon.png, and if you load the game up, it shows the picture you wanted to see. If you put many pictures inside it, it will take a random one and use the chosen one. So no complaints and we all could change it? Also it could make SAMP a little more '' dynamic '' lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not make a folder for custom preload images? ex. in San Andreas Userfiles theres a folder SAMP, in there LoadScreen and in it some pictures. Inside it, you put for ex. a file named myicon.png, and if you load the game up, it shows the picture you wanted to see. If you put many pictures inside it, it will take a random one and use the chosen one. So no complaints and we all could change it? Also it could make SAMP a little more '' dynamic '' lol.
What's the point then?

Everyone will be able to put a picture of himself naked

The third is pretty nice

Or herself, there are women who play this mod

I think it would be nice to have a change in the logo upon SA-MP startup, but it's not necessary...

new screen may be selectable for user?

Well, I like the idea, but this should be up to the developers what they actually want. Even though I like the idea, and want some layout changes.