Trying to Find an Old Tool / Program

Well awhile back I had found a pretty simple tool that just helped speed a few things up. The tool was third-party, not a filterscript, I would like to make that clear. The main feature I needed was it allowed you to click and drag gang areas/zones across a map of San Andreas and get the coordinates, which saved me a bunch of time. Other features it had included creating vehicle spawns, teleports, and player classes all from their 2D map, although I only ever used the gang areas/zones. I'm sorry if I cannot provide enough information as to how to find this, and in the meantime I will do without it but I would be appreciative if someone could direct me to it. Thanks in advance for trying and not posting cynical items, see what I did there, don't you feel obligated to help or go away, nothing else? Good.

(Seriously, I would appreciate assistance. )

Is it this one : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=372 ?
I haven't used it, but it meets your 'requirements'

AH that is it, I checked EVERY page of that board, I should not have been so ignorant to assume it too would have the purple "[Tool/Web/Other]" tag, but I did.

Most appreciated, really, you saved me a good deal of time. If I could give you internet points I would, but I am not an Certified Internet Authorized Official™, but thank you all the same. This topic can be freely removed at any time now.