More Attach Slots

Hello, I have a little question.

Can we use more then 4 Attach slots:

pawn Код:
#define MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS 5 // This is the number of attached indexes available ie 5 = 0-4
Is it possible to make more slots, for example 10 slots?

It would be great if max attach the object can be set in the config.

This is a very good idea. I wrote a similar topic. I hope that Kalcor implement the change

This is an awesome idea! I fully support it.

You had 1, then we gave you 5, and now you still want more? Are you trying to recreate lego man or something?

slot 1: cap
slot 2: eyeglass
slot 3: watch
slot 4: back - rucksack atc.
slot 5: hand - fishing rod, petrol can..
slot 6: mobile phone when call
slot 7: weapons under the belt atc...

5 is already a good number, but it would be good to regulate the maximum limit in server log. When someone wants not to use the holding object, sets a maximum of 0 and optimize the server. Maximum 10 of holding objects would be enough. I would really like to see the limit increased, but after AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by papedo
Посмотреть сообщение
slot 7: weapons under the belt atc...

5 is already a good number, but it would be good to regulate the maximum limit in server log. When someone wants not to use the holding object, sets a maximum of 0 and optimize the server. Maximum 10 of holding objects would be enough. I would really like to see the limit increased, but after AttachPlayerObjectToVehicle
Briliant idea, it's very useful for RPs servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by papedo
Посмотреть сообщение
slot 7: weapons under the belt etc...

No point of watch, since almost all of the skins that watch will be covered with a peace of clothing.
You wont be using petrol can, fishing rod and a mobile phone at the same time.
Its 2 objects out and you will have 5 slots, and I think that the id 0 can be used too, so its 5 in total attached objects.

---
Nobody complained when maximum attached objects was 1, and now when more slots are added you complain? The same would happen if the maximums slots was 10, 15 etc. Learn to use what you have, not what you dont have.

Actually I complained my ass off :P
I'm complaining less now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betamaster
Посмотреть сообщение
You had 1, then we gave you 5, and now you still want more? Are you trying to recreate lego man or something?
I gotta kinda agree here. 5 slots is enough. Use 1 slot for the head, and one each for the hands, then you can use the 2 slots remaining for something else. In my case I use the 2 last slots for dual guns on the back, but still. I need 2 more slots for it all to become complete. So 7-10 slots would be enough, but asking for more than that is asking for too much