Strange Weapon Spawn Bug

I was playing a server recently with a /getin script in a shamal, so you could get passengers in it.

It warns you not to click 'enter' or 'f' to get out, do /getout or you may crash.

Anyway, I clicked 'enter' and crashed. I logged in to the server, and ran to a towtruck which my friend was in.

According to the scripts, 2 seconds after I entered the towtruck, the following weapons spawned on my account: Molotov Cocktails, thermal ******s, Infrared goggles, and a minigun. I was then banned. It looks like I will never be unbanned because they do not believe I did not do it.

Now, I have not got any hacks, the only mod I had was CLEO, and only remnants of it because it never worked.

My Question is, is there any weapon spawn bug SA:MP has come across before?
My second question is, can scripts, or have they ever 'lyed'?

Thanks for reading, Joe

You can't get those things without a script fault.

Okay, the server owner is now asking this question as an add-on to the other. I am Joe's brother by the way :P

"The weapons are not available on the server, so they can not be given to my account by the script. Is there a known bug in SA:MP that can give a player weapons or where SA:MP detects weapons that a player does not have?"