My new pc

Hey guys, its almost christmas and i finally had the money to buy my pc upgrade !

This is the video of my new rig
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt6xhzZDnp4[/ame]

Код:
Specs:
AMD Phenom 2 965 4x3,4ghz (gonna overclock it to 4.2ghz when the heavyer games will come out)
Revoltec Pipetower Pro CPU cooler (with Artic Silver 5 coolpaste)

2xKingston HyperTX Performance RAM 1gb in dual channel mode
1x2gb Kingston Valueram

XFX GTS250 (1gb)
Thermaltake M9 case

nice one but still love mine :P

what about the video card is it good? i was about seeing one GTS 450... but i don't know (im gonna buy new mine's is a bit "old" hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK TeaM PT
Посмотреть сообщение
nice one but still love mine :P

what about the video card is it good? i was about seeing one GTS 450... but i don't know (im gonna buy new mine's is a bit "old" hehe)
Well the gts250 is doing very very good, i expect the same from the GTS 450 but then even better because its higher clockspeed.

But why not save another $50 and get the GTX460 ? i almost bought a athlon quad core but saved more for a phenom. I needed to wait longer but im soo happy i didnt take the cheaper one, this one is a beast compared to the athlon variant!

well thinking in that prolly i get one ASUS EAH5830 or ASUS EAH6850... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK TeaM PT
Посмотреть сообщение
well thinking in that prolly i get one ASUS EAH5830 or ASUS EAH6850... xD
hmm im not a big ATI fan :P there drivers are always crashing :$ but yeah, i hope for you that it has been fixed in the 5 & 6 series :P

mine driver for now didn't had problems and i had one 3850 HD (on other PC) one (5750) also on other PC and this (4670) also didn't had any problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys, its almost christmas and i finally had the money to buy my pc upgrade !

This is the video of my new rig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt6xhzZDnp4

Код:
Specs:
AMD Phenom 2 965 4x3,4ghz (gonna overclock it to 4.2ghz when the heavyer games will come out)
Revoltec Pipetower Pro CPU cooler (with Artic Silver 5 coolpaste)

2xKingston HyperTX Performance RAM 1gb in dual channel mode
1x2gb Kingston Valueram

XFX GTS250 (1gb)
Thermaltake M9 case
Nice CPU, however overclocking it will not help you much, that CPU will not be your system's limiting factor.
You're better off spending some money on a better graphics card or a proper RAM configuration.

This isn't the place to brag.
But still, nice pc... mine is crap compered to yours...

Ram & SSD it's your next problem... better get something like 6 GB ram DDR3 1600... and an OCZ RevoDrive search about it you will see it is a beast (im gonna buy it too!)

sli video card pls.