Mapping?? :)

Hi, Maybe someone can help me

I would really like to have a go at doing some mapping, I may not be successful with it but I would atleast like to try :P

Can someone help me with what program I need for the mapping please?

Thanks.

You need Mta:DM client to start mapping, this is not only one program, but this is best, and easy to use.

Okay, With it being MTA? Does this mean it is still compatible with SAMP?

Sorry im a newb at this sort of stuff Lol

Do you have msn? Maybe it will be easier to tell me, If you are willing to help that is?

You need MTA Map Editor to map the objects. You don't need to use MTA's Map Editor but I think it's the best editor to use. After that, in your maps folder theres a .map file. Open it in notepad and copy that. Go to convertffs.com and paste it into there and hit convert, and volla, you have all the object's code for PAWN. If you still need help then let me know and I'll add you on MSN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scripter1
Посмотреть сообщение
You need MTA Map Editor to map the objects. You don't need to use MTA's Map Editor but I think it's the best editor to use. After that, in your maps folder theres a .map file. Open it in notepad and copy that. Go to convertffs.com and paste it into there and hit convert, and volla, you have all the object's code for PAWN. If you still need help then let me know and I'll add you on MSN.
Cool, Could you provide me with a link for the Map editor?

Thanks.

EDIT: Search for it on ******.

Follow the instructions.

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 86 seconds.

Just type in ****** search mta, because we can't advertise this site here, i think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axuj
Посмотреть сообщение
Just type in ****** search mta, because we can't advertise this site here, i think so
Really, we can't?

Are both of you two mappers?

I may need a little help

I don't know about Axuj, but I have mapped before. You can see a map that I released here on the SA-MP forums. The link's in my signature.