Cant stream Objects.

I am scripting my Own server.I use to do it in 0.3a,now when i moved it to 0.3b
It deosnt stream objects clearly.Im only able to see them hazily when i get in contact with them but still hazy?
Is there any new Object streamer include or anything? please helpme ASAP?

I have the same problem, and am looking for solution as well. It should be sufficent if plugin supported the new parameter of CreateObject from 0.3c ( I think you mistyped your version. Don't think objects can be "hazy" in previous versions).

Why not discuss this at the plugins support thread, instead?

Dude i wanna know one thing?? Is the server download is up for 0.3c??
Ok give me for both..I need the solution for both 0.3b and 0.3c,Please help

Well, the Release Candidate is available. I do not have solution for this. I'm even thinking about writing my own streamer, as I don't need too many objects anyway.

I need alot of objects.. And im a Noob in scripting so i cant write that type of codes..
So if u can helpme too please do it.

Get a new streamer - Since 0.3b there has been a new (Floatrawdistance) parameter in CreateObject - this probably killed your streamer - I reccomend Incognitos Streamer to be honest, but and updated streamer of your chiose should do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a new streamer - Since 0.3b there has been a new (Floatrawdistance) parameter in CreateObject - this probably killed your streamer - I reccomend Incognitos Streamer to be honest, but and updated streamer of your chiose should do the trick.
Can you give me the link for Incognitos Streamer? cant find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you give me the link for Incognitos Streamer? cant find it?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ight=Incognito

Enjoy