Regarding engine and alarm

Hello.

I've made a few tests today using RC2-2 client and ManualVehicleEngineAndLights().

1. If you turn on the alarm in vehicle with emergency lights/siren (police cruisers, ambulance, etc) it will turn on the emergency lights and siren. When you exit the vehicle you won't hear the siren anymore, but actual horn (emergency lights will stay on). When you re-enter you hear siren, but not horn anymore. After alarm goes off emergency lights will stay on until you manually set alarm to off or turn them off using horn button.

2. When you active the alarm, lights won't flash anymore. In RC1 I tried alarm and lights were flashing when using it; now they don't anymore, you can just hear the horn.

3. Why alarm is not reset itself? Alarm turns off after 20 seconds on so, but if you use GetVehicleParamsEx it will show as it's still on. So logical thing would be, that alarm stays on forever (until you manually disable it using SetVehicleParamsEx) or it expires after those 20 seconds, but it's also reset server-side.

4. When you enter any vehicle for the first time, engine will go on for a moment. You can re-enter vehicle many times and it will do the same. BUT when you turn on and than turn off, it won't do anymore (only for that specific vehicle).
Example: I entered the taxi. It turned engine on for a moment (I heard the sound). I turned engine on using /startengine and right after off using /stopengine. I exited taxi and re-entered it. It didn't turn on the engine uponentering anymore. I tried entering another taxi nearby and I heard the sound until I started and stopped the engine. When you respawn "fixed" vehicle, problem returns again.

Best regards