[Include] OnPlayerShootPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
Try using the crashdetect plugin, because I didn't get any crashes when I was testing.
Its definitely the include because I commented it out and tried shooting someone and it stopped and I uncommented it and its crashing the server again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTickle
Посмотреть сообщение
Its definitely the include because I commented it out and tried shooting someone and it stopped and I uncommented it and its crashing the server again.
Yes, I understand, but I can't find any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I understand, but I can't find any problems.
I'll run crash detect plugin and update results.

Cant get it working and can't figure out how to compile it on my VPS like suggested. This sucks.

I'm gonna try printf's tommorow

nice job.

Works perfectly, no crashing...

V8, Last version I seen was version 5.5 XD

I'll update now, thankyou for this update

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

1 second XD

I'm having a problem with 8.2 , when someone shoots me or i shoot them they just fall into an interior bug and dissappear from their location

I just added everything and the public isn't working...
No errors or warnings, just doesn't work.

Sorry for BUMP, but work on NPC's

Instead of bumping a 6 month old topic, why don't you not be lazy and test it..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of bumping a 6 month old topic, why don't you not be lazy and test it..?
I've tried since I switched to charter foreach player and it did not, so I came here to find out if there is any way to make it work with NPC's, satisfied? '-' Help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywrath
Посмотреть сообщение
why?
Since 0.3d there are OnPlayerGiveDamage and OnPlayerTakeDamage callbacks that do the same job. This might be useful in some cases anyways.

Very nice,can you make with this thing anti-aimbot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plovix
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice,can you make with this thing anti-aimbot?
This include is useless with OnPlayerGiveDamage and OnPlayerTakeDamage callbacks from 0.3d versions. You're able to do an anti-aimbot with OnPlayerGiveDamage and GetPlayerTargetPlayer, read more about them.

Thanks for that man
it's verry nice !

nice job !

I know exactly what im gonna do. When ever you shoot. Audio Stream EAT THAT!!! Audio Files like from Single Player! Good idea? Is there a way to put in at 2 bullets fired then audio stream?
Any Idea on how? Please help

This has gotta be one of the most useful includes out there. Thanks a lot for this man.

Awesome!

NPC happens?