Scripters

I know I have have asked this many times befor. I need a scripter or scripters will to devote time to get this role play server running. People have answered on my other posts but I can never get a hold of them.

No one will script for free(with quality). If you want to create a server, LEARN to script and dont just edit a freaking GF edit. And remember copying and pasting ISN'T scripting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
No one will script for free(with quality). If you want to create a server, LEARN to script and dont just edit a freaking GF edit. And remember copying and pasting ISN'T scripting.
Im not asking any1 to script for free for me....I am going to pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
And I would love to learn how to script

Damn I have made answers for this type of topics atleast more than 5 times.
I answer probably this type of topics 2 times each week.
They all say the same.
I must admit this may be my meaniest post up to now, but it's true.
If someone comes into your server, and then checks you posting this kind of stuff like "I want a devoted scripter to script for me" THEY WON'T think it's the best server, instead 75% that are not intrested in something like Jobs or IG Money or Admin will leave.
THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
"Then what I do?"
Well the answer is logic, get some friends and contacts from other servers and then ASK them to be part of your, even SA:MP started like this.
EVERYTHING starts based on contacts, Microsoft was not created only by Bill Gates, it was originally a Idea of 2 persons, Bill Gates and Paull Allen, then more people joined and started Developing Windows 1.0 then 2.0, 3.0, NT... etc.

If you feel like having a small boost (NOT FULL SCRIPT, But small snippets) the sa-mp scripting forums are here, we are here to help.
But really, i'll be making a Guide possibly on how to start a server.
Good Day.

EDIT: here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
You sir dont know what your talking about, i've scripted for free a lot. I still do for some people ^^ (with quality).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think
View Post
You sir dont know what your talking about, i've scripted for free a lot. I still do for some people ^^ (with quality).
While thats true the fact remains that most good scripters have spent alot of time learning and would like paying for their work. I'm not saying all good scripters charge just the majority. I know if i spent alot of time coding for someone i'd like to be payed for it.

Well, if you're here offering a job, the least you could do is give a description for it, and the amount you're willing to pay.
You don't go 'round town shouting "Hey! I got this job here! who wants a job?!" and expect that bunch of professors run around you to offer you their services, in exact subject you need, no pay mentioned. Do you?

That said. Not interested.