connection

Sometimes on my server people will disconnect out of nowhere (everybody at the same time) and after a few seconds they can connect again. any idea of what's wrong ?

Hmm.. Maybe someone DDOSD hack you? Or its a problem with the gamemode..

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes on my server people will disconnect out of nowhere (everybody at the same time) and after a few seconds they can connect again. any idea of what's wrong ?
May be the gamemode or someone that is crashing your server, next time ask WHAT they were doing.
By the way, (OFFTOPIC)you should update your signature, as it says that ur server is offline, maybe new IP.

it was offline for a bit xD

back to topic, if my server is uploading too much could Comcast block the upload or something ? And GM had no errors or warnings.

again there are sometimes major bugs that crash everyone near the crash place, or sometimes crashing the whole server, it's something IG probably, you should ask what they were doing when the crash hapened.

Last time it crashed I was in game with another player just talking about the map, and out of nowhere we both disconnected

you weren't moving? was he doing something? what text did you / he type?
Maybe it's something out of game, but maybe i can help you if you answer the questions :P

Matthew "6d" Larrabure

we were walking around (sometimes driving), and just chatting (admin chat, with #, and sometimes /ooc <text>)

Do you have a host or you host it on your PC?

on my PC, I normally leave it 24/7, only shut it down a few times