Run time error 19 #wtf

Hello!

I've tried to search around the forum trying to find the answer with no luck.

After seeing a tons of screenshots and some videoes of the new 0.3c server I was convinced to download it. I extract the files and open pawno to compile my script. The script compiles without any errors. Portforwarding and changing configs as supposed to. When I start the server it only gives me an error.
Код:
Script [gamemodes/hd-rp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Then I tried with another gamemode, but still the same error. Maybe I didn't read properly, maybe there is something I have to change in the script to make it work? I don't know.

Would appreciate answers
Regards' hanzen

The functions SetPlayerHoldingObject, IsPlayerHoldingObject and StopPlayerHoldingObject have been removed.

Either this or something with your plugins failed.

Well. This script is from 0.3b, I suppose the new includes and shit follows with pawno?

It's worth to mention that the script is running on MySQL therefor a MySQL plugin, which can be the problem?

Thanks for the answer tho.

Use this macros if you use SetPlayerHoldingObject function, it has been removed in 0.3c.
pawn Код:
#define SetPlayerHoldingObject(%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9) SetPlayerAttachedObject(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9)
#define StopPlayerHoldingObject(%1) RemovePlayerAttachedObject(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1)
#define IsPlayerHoldingObject(%1) IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1)
Btw it can be also a missing plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimon95
Посмотреть сообщение
Use this macros if you use SetPlayerHoldingObject function, it has been removed in 0.3c.
pawn Код:
#define SetPlayerHoldingObject(%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9) SetPlayerAttachedObject(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6,%7,%8,%9)
#define StopPlayerHoldingObject(%1) RemovePlayerAttachedObject(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1)
#define IsPlayerHoldingObject(%1) IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed(%1,MAX_PLAYER_ATTACHED_OBJECTS-1)
Btw it can be also a missing plugin.
Oh. Rofl, I forgot to include my plugin in the config file!

Thanks!

No problem