[GameMode] Blank / Basic Gamemode

Good for beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob_Venturas
Посмотреть сообщение
add animations, maybe a house system. dynamic stuff woould be nice
The whole point of this gamemode, is for whoever wants to use to work on their own gamemode. If i made you guys every system, what would be the point? When i started my gamemode from scratch, i really wanted a base but there was no out, so now that ive made my own, im letting others use.

I will add minor things, not major things. Ex: anims, entrances, pos saving

nice...this will help beginers like me

Hey, I can't compile the script in pawno, I get this message:

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon1on\Desktop\GTA San Andreas & SA-MP\filterscripts\Blank.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Anyone know what causes this problem ?

Appreciate it.
Jon1on.

You need your include files, check this site.. http://dracoblue.net/downloads/ you can get almost everything you need there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon1on
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I can't compile the script in pawno, I get this message:

C:\Documents and Settings\Jon1on\Desktop\GTA San Andreas & SA-MP\filterscripts\Blank.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Anyone know what causes this problem ?

Appreciate it.
Jon1on.
Get the include, "Dini". You should be able to find it around forums

Why have you used dini? It's slow and inefficient to use.

I'm beginning to dislike how many people disregard native implementations of data storage. SQLite is perfect and is underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy1337
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm.....i got nothing to say.....
Then why have you posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by __
Посмотреть сообщение

I'm beginning to dislike how many people disregard native implementations of data storage. SQLite is perfect and is underrated.

Why are you here judging on what saving system he is using? He chooses how to save his data, leave him alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoodRat
Посмотреть сообщение
Why are you here judging on what saving system he is using? He chooses how to save his data, leave him alone.
I'm not judging him, clearly you need to learn how to read. I asked a simple quesiton.

its fine i guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by __
Посмотреть сообщение

Sorry for the bump, but i have actually stopped this gm, to start mysql. I tested out some Mysql gms, and well i loved the structure. I will update this thread with a Mysql blank, to help out others.

Nice base gamemode Anthonyx3'.
I think this is good for beginners.

Nice, i was just about to make a roleplay server and this is perfect to start with!
Thanks

Greetz,
Svenny555

Thanks alot Anthonyx3' for showing me how to add register and login in dialog

Its a good start

Nice