What type of server should I do.. ?

I have been thinking to create a new server, I got nice skills on PAWN, I got a hosted server 24/7.. but I'm missing a point.. what kind of server?

I had on my mind a really NICE RP server, from scratch, then, into my head came up what about a LV DM?

Im quite lost in the way of what server should I do.. please share your opinnions

The are a lot of rp server in SA-MP world.

You should make a good TDM server in any city you want. I prefere LS.

PS. When you done call me i want to see it.

I was making a server before but gave up lol
You should use my idea of a custom map TDM you have small maps without cars (i hate big maps where you gotta look for people for ages) and have weapon upgrades and shit I can give u some of my maps if i find any.

I am joining this question, I would like to see some suggestions.

if someone had a good idea for a server, why would they give it to someone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
if someone had a good idea for a server, why would they give it to someone else?
Well that question is answered in this quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilswizy
Посмотреть сообщение
I was making a server before but gave up lol
You should use my idea of a custom map TDM you have small maps without cars (i hate big maps where you gotta look for people for ages) and have weapon upgrades and shit I can give u some of my maps if i find any.
The guy gave up and he wants to share his ideas to someone else since he will not make use of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
What if that person can't script, but has lots of ideas in his mind? Instead of hiding their ideas, why not share it for someone else to work on it..

Here are a few, but nothing special: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=186993

Do a mission-by-mission thing, just like Single Player.

CnR server! There most fun :d